March 25, 2006

breaking the ice

this is my first blog.....for all those ppl out there reading this ... i know its not spectacular, the language ,the style of writing but who gives a shit about all of that anyway????this is just a way to vent..to say wat i have to say knowing that someone out there is listening to me....actually listening not hearing and thats quite a brilliant thing....this person could be halfway across the globe from me but at some level they know me better than people who have been around me all their life and mine....kinda messed up isnt it?i dunno why its traken me so long to get a blog....every time i sit down in front of the comp i wonder...do i have something worthwhile to say?something worth listening to wat do i write about?well iv just written this to break the ice maybe if my screen isnt so goddam blank the words and the thoughts will come easier...the thoughts are there, all there, the problem is that there are too many of them...little snippets of my opinions aboutr anything and everything under the sun the question is will i be able to effectively communicate these thoughts....only time will tell

No comments: